IRON MAN 3

We are movie fans of all movies!

IRON MAN 3

Postby Ben Chiu » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:31 pm

I've seen a few movies, but haven't had time to post, so I'll get to them as time allows.

I've always been a fan of Iron Man since I was a kid. I think it's because of all of the super heroes, Iron Man and perhaps Batman were the most relate-able to my experience what may actually be possible for a human being that didn't involve alien forces, toxins, or some sort of radiation. So I was looking forward to IRON MAN 3 (IM3).

I can't say I was disappointed, and while IM3 was better than IM2, IM1 still remains in the top spot in my opinion. I can get into many reasons why, but the most glaring is I want to watch Iron Man. And while you'd think you can't have Iron Man without Tony Stark, the writers of IM3 found ways to make that not true. So when you take that away, well, you get the idea.

Anyway, all of that aside, for me Ben Kingsley steals the show. Can this man act or what!! I was mesmerized watching him. To pull off pure evil and comic relief all in virtually the same breath--I always respected this mans work, but he is just off the scale and I am in total awe of this master. His performance is incredible.
Ben
===============
~Imagining a world without hypothetical situations...
Ben Chiu

Return to Other Movies