Welcome!

Welcome!

Postby Ben Chiu » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Hi Everyone!

I'd been thinking that we need a better way to connect--for those involved with the studio, those interested in what we're doing, and for movie fans. Our email lists have become too cumbersome, and Facebook and Twitter, as much as we love 'em, aren't right for the amount of information and aren't conducive to the kinds of discussions we have. Other than meeting face to face, these forums will fill the gap.

(I started my online life (before the internets!) in forums and as much as things have changed, this seems to make the most sense--we've come full circle!)

So, while we'll have private areas for studio business, because most of us are genuine movie fans, there's much to discuss about movies in general that opening up to everyone and anyone who happens to stumble in here seems like it might be fun. And who knows? We might find like-minded folks out there that we haven't met yet!

Well, this is all currently a work in progress and I'll hack the code to add functions that are required, but it should be OK now to get started. I look forward to chatting with everyone!
Ben
===============
~Imagining a world without hypothetical situations...
Ben Chiu

Re: Welcome!

Postby John Dicus » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:07 am

Looks good!
John Dicus
"I never meant to do half the bad things I done"
John Dicus

Postby Clare Kennedy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Ben, your avatar is cracking me up! I love it! :geek:
Clare Kennedy

Postby Ben Chiu » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Clare Kennedy wrote:Ben, your avatar is cracking me up! I love it! :geek:

LOL!

There are many to choose from and we can upload more or you can upload your own.

On a side note, I've upgraded you to Global Moderator and you should have access to the Restricted areas. If not, drop me a PM (Private Message) and we'll know if that works or not. :D
Ben Chiu

Postby andor » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Hope I have finaly got here Ben. What better way to reply to your "Welcome". Thank you. :)
Also G,day Clare, Ben will undoubtedly tell you all about me-- don,t believe a single word of it. ;)
andor (Andrew)
andor

Postby Clare Kennedy » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Hi Andrew,

It's nice to "meet" you!

:) :D
Clare Kennedy

Postby Ben Chiu » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:31 pm

andor wrote:Hope I have finaly got here Ben. What better way to reply to your "Welcome". Thank you. :)
Also G,day Clare, Ben will undoubtedly tell you all about me-- don,t believe a single word of it. ;)
andor (Andrew)

Hey, Andy!

Looks like it works! Welcome!
Ben Chiu

Return to Forum News